Nashville TN Weather Forecast
America’s home of country music is seeing phenomenal growth in tourism and interest in its real estate market.
Nashville, Tennessee, experiences a diverse range of weather throughout the year, offering residents and travelers a taste of each season.
Nashville’s winter season is similar to that of nearby Memphis, generally mild compared to northern regions, however temperatures can still drop to freezing levels, and occasional snowfall is not uncommon. While winter is less extreme than in some northern cities, residents and travelers may still need to prepare for cooler temperatures during this season.
Summers in Nashville are characterized by warm to hot temperatures, often accompanied by high humidity. Daytime temperatures can climb well into the 90s Fahrenheit (32-37°C), making it essential for residents and visitors to stay hydrated and seek shade. However, the summer season is also when the city comes alive with outdoor events, music festivals, and vibrant cultural activities, drawing tourists from around the world to experience the lively atmosphere and rich musical heritage.
Fall in Nashville brings a welcome relief from the summer heat as temperatures gradually cool down. The city is enveloped in the warm hues of autumn foliage, creating a picturesque landscape. Residents and visitors can enjoy pleasant temperatures, making it an ideal time for exploring the city’s parks, attending outdoor concerts, and partaking in fall festivities.
Spring marks the rejuvenation of Nashville, with blooming flowers and trees bringing color back to the city. Mild temperatures make it a delightful time for outdoor activities, and spring is often associated with the beginning of the lively festival season. Residents and visitors alike can enjoy the pleasant weather by exploring the city’s parks, attending outdoor events, and taking in the cultural offerings that Nashville has to offer.
7 Day Forecast for Nashville:
Here’s an overview of the average weather conditions in Nashville, Tennessee, for each season, including temperature ranges, humidity, UV reports, precipitation, sunshine days, pollution, storms, winds, and days over 90 degrees:
Winter (December to February):
- Temperature Range: Winters in Nashville are cool, with average high temperatures ranging from 49°F (9°C) in December to 51°F (11°C) in January and February.
- Humidity: Humidity levels are lower in the winter.
- UV Reports: UV levels are lower in the winter.
- Precipitation: Winter is relatively dry, with monthly rainfall around 3 inches.
- Sunshine Days: There are fewer sunny days, with around 50% sunshine.
- Pollution: Air quality is generally good in the winter.
- Storms: Winter can bring occasional cold fronts and light snowfall.
- Winds: Winds can be light to moderate during the winter.
- Days Over 90 Degrees: Nashville typically experiences numerous days with temperatures over 90 degrees Fahrenheit during the summer months, especially in July and August.
Spring (March to May):
- Temperature Range: Spring in Nashville is mild and gradually warms up, with average high temperatures ranging from 60°F (15°C) in March to 77°F (25°C) in May.
- Humidity: Humidity levels start to increase during the spring months.
- UV Reports: UV levels are moderate in the early spring but increase as the season progresses.
- Precipitation: Spring is relatively wet, with occasional rain showers and thunderstorms. Average monthly rainfall is around 4-5 inches.
Sunshine Days: Expect approximately 50-60% sunshine during spring.
- Pollution: Air quality is generally good in Nashville.
- Storms: Spring can bring thunderstorms, but they are typically less severe than in the summer.
- Winds: Winds are generally light to moderate.
Summer (June to August):
- Temperature Range: Summers in Nashville are hot and humid, with average high temperatures ranging from 86°F (30°C) in June to 89°F (32°C) in July and August.
- Humidity: Humidity levels are high, making it feel hotter than the actual temperature.
- UV Reports: UV levels are high, so sunscreen is essential.
- Precipitation: Summers can be humid and rainy, with occasional afternoon thunderstorms. Average monthly rainfall is around 3-4 inches.
- Sunshine Days: Expect approximately 60-70% sunshine.
- Pollution: Air quality can be affected by heat and pollution, but it’s generally moderate.
- Storms: Summer can bring thunderstorms and, on occasion, severe weather.
- Winds: Winds are typically light to moderate.
Fall Outlook (September to November):
- Temperature Range: Fall sees a gradual decrease in temperatures, with average high temperatures ranging from 86°F (30°C) in September to 62°F (17°C) in November.
- Humidity: Humidity levels decrease during the fall months.
- UV Reports: UV levels remain moderate in the early fall.
- Precipitation: Fall is relatively dry, with average monthly rainfall around 2-3 inches.
- Sunshine Days: Expect around 60-70% sunshine.
- Pollution: Air quality is generally good.
- Storms: Fall can bring occasional thunderstorms, but they tend to be less severe.
- Winds: Winds are typically light to moderate.
Weather Forecasts | El Paso Weather | New Orleans Weather Forecast | Dallas Forecast | San Antonio Forecast | New Orleans Forecast | Memphis Weather Forecast | Oklahoma City Forecast | Los Angeles Weather Forecast | Chicago Weather Forecast | Austin Weather Forecast | 7 Day Forecast | 14 Day Forecast | Ryan Hall on YouTube | Winter Forecast